Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A new club record...

Dear Nicky,

Well, my boy, you sure can eat. Today was thirty-two big ounces. You're getting to a point where you consume more ounces in fewer feedings. This is most impressive. I predict that you'll sleep later than usual tomorrow, and maybe have a lighter day in terms of ounces consumed. Thirty-two ounces! The Roundses came over to see you this evening, and they brought some books and a music CD. Mary Jo stayed about an hour and John stayed about four. They just marveled at you. I almost forgot to mention how great you were today during tummy time. You kept your head turned left for quite a while, because I kept ringing the chimes in your Gymini. (Mom and I are a little worried that you keep your head turned toward the right too much.) During tummy time you work out very hard and lifting your head quite well. We were also quite pleased with the way you were grabbing a rattle and bringing it to your mouth. Like I've been saying, Nick: you make me proud for something different every day.

Love,
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home